There are several ways you can make your voice heard on Views On Tourism
Make a comment
Consider to comment on existing articles and pages on the Views On Tourism blog.
• Did you find the knowledge useful or did it leave you with more questions than answers?
• Add supplementary knowledge or recommend alternative solutions, best practice or reports related to an article topic.
Share your knowledge on who is who in the Bangladeshi tourism sector
The Views On Tourism Project has initiated the creation of a national tourism industry overview. The target is to build an online accessible introduction to important and professional Bangladeshi tourism players’, which hopefully will increase national and international interaction and sustainable development initiatives.
Read more about this initiative here BD tourism.
Join the Views On Tourism network group
People who are related to, or interested in, a sustainable tourism development in Bangladesh and South Asia are encouraged to join the Views On Tourism network and discussion group. This service provides you the free of cost solution to extensive online network and discuss with other group members through one on one private contact or public forum discussions.
• Tell your personal tourism experience, studies, knowledge or best practice.
• Recommend a tourism cooperation, association or organisation operating in Bangladesh, South Asia or worldwide.
• Share your findings of interesting data, reports, studies, web-pages, blogs etc.
• Break the news about an upcoming tourism presentation, open lecture, event, fair or conference in Bangladesh or South Asia.
Get to know the group introduction, present group size, group managers and become a member today through this link.
Ready, set and ….. wait!
When taking action and joining the sustainable tourism movement launched by The Views On Tourism Project, please note that:
• Articles must follow standard article layout and pictures in jpg format, please send this material through an E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The web-page and network only accepts articles and comments in English.
• Comprehensive information on knowledge sources should be included; this might include title, author, web-page link, publisher and organisation.
• Extensive writer information is recommended e.g. state your name, profession, company, webpage, city and country. If you are a member of LinkedIn, also consider including a link to your public profile e.g. http://www.linkedin.com/in/majbritttmagnussen.
Majbritt Magnussen, administrator on ‘Views On Tourism’.